Coronavirus update – 26th March 2020:
Please note that due to the Coronavirus pandemic all print inspection and desk copy requests will be put on hold. Requests can still be submitted via the webform below to be reviewed when universities and libraries reopen. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Is my request eligible as an inspection copy?
- Request must be made by teaching staff responsible for setting core reading text
- Book(s) must be considered for core reading for the course
- An expectation that 10 copies will be ordered for the university library or bookshop should the book be adopted as a set text
- No more than 3 requests may be made per semester
- A commitment to provide feedback on the requested book(s) when the request has been granted.
We are able to offer a discount to academics requesting titles for supplementary reading.
There is a handling and postage fee for all granted print inspection copy requests which will be charged via payment request email.
£5.00 per book for academics in the UK
£7.00 per book for academics in Europe & RoW
Please complete the webform below to request an inspection copy.
Please note submission of an inspection copy request is an agreement to complete a feedback form once the book has been received. We reserve the right to refuse further requests if feedback has not been given for earlier requests.