Is my request eligible as an inspection copy?
- Request must be made by teaching staff responsible for setting core reading text
- Book(s) must be considered for core reading for the course
- An expectation that 10 copies will be ordered for the university library or bookshop should the book be adopted as a set text
- No more than 3 requests may be made per semester
- A commitment to provide feedback on the requested book(s) when the request has been granted.
We are able to offer a discount to academics requesting titles for supplementary reading.
There is a handling and postage fee for all granted print inspection copy requests which will be charged via payment request email.
£5.00 per book for academics in the UK
£7.00 per book for academics in Europe & RoW
Please complete the webform below to request an inspection copy.
Please note submission of an inspection copy request is an agreement to complete a feedback form once the book has been received. We reserve the right to refuse further requests if feedback has not been given for earlier requests.