Inspection copies for the following five publishers will be issued as print books by default.
- Duke University Press
- University of Minnesota Press
- Temple University Press
- University of Washington Press
Print inspection copy policy
- Only one title can be requested per submission.
- Teaching academics can receive up to a maximum of 3 inspection copies per semester.
- Please complete each field correctly and provide as much detail as possible. We are not able to consider requests where required fields have not been filled in accurately.
- We reserve the right to reject and requests which do not meet the criteria detailed below.
- A discount code can be issued for books being considered for extended/supplementary reading at our discretion.
- Please note we cannot supply requests to America or Canada.
Print inspection copy criteria
Please read our inspection copy criteria in full before submitting your request using the webform at the bottom of this page.
- The request must be made by teaching staff responsible for setting core reading text
- The text must be considered for core reading for the course
- There must be an expectation that an eBook license or at least 10 print copies will be purchased for the university library or bookshop should the title be adopted
- CAP will only consider inspection copy requests:
- For titles published in the last 3 years
- For titles that are not already available in your library
- Where the title is relevant to the unit/module it is being considered for
- For titles that have not already been adopted or added to your reading list
- Where the requester has committed to providing feedback on the book at a later date.
- Should your request be approved:
- An admin fee (£5.00 for UK requests, £7.00 for international requests) will be issued per title. Inspection copies will not be issued without payment of the fee.
- You will be expected to provide feedback on the book at a later date.
The simplest CRM tool out there