The Anglo-American Connection in the Early Nineteenth Century
Published by: University of Pennsylvania Press, Inc.
232 pages, 0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00
- ISBN: 9781512819021
- Published: November 2017
This book is a volume in the Penn Press Anniversary Collection. To mark its 125th anniversary in 2015, the University of Pennsylvania Press rereleased more than 1,100 titles from Penn Press's distinguished backlist from 1899-1999 that had fallen out of print. Spanning an entire century, the Anniversary Collection offers peer-reviewed scholarship in a wide range of subject areas.
1. The Economic Relation
2. British Political Radicals and the United States
3. The Anglo-American World of Humanitarian Endeavor
4. Freedom for Slaves and Women
5. Cross-Currents in Educational Reform
6. The Nature and Limits of the Atlantic Connection