Exploring how the simple act of talking about politics and current events with friends, colleagues, and relatives causes us to become more civically active
2. Civic Talk and Civic Participation
3. Does Civic Talk Cause Civic Participation?
4. Why Does Civic Talk Cause Civic Participation?
5. Do You Matter?
6. Do Your Peers Matter?
7. The Significant and Lasting Effect of Civic Talk
8. Peers, Politics, and the Future of Democracy
APPENDIX A: The Collegiate Social Network Interaction Project (C-SNIP)
APPENDIX B: C-SNIP Panel Survey Questions and Variables
APPENDIX C: Matching Data Pre-processing