Information for Academics
Inspection copy requests
We will consider requests from teaching academics with a registered academic address, who are teaching a class of at least 12 students. We would not normally consider requests for titles that are published in cloth (hardback) only. Please note that all inspection copy requests are subject to approval and are limited to a maximum of 3 titles.
If you have found the text you'd like to consider for your course please email us at:
For each book you'd like to consider, please tell us:
• The title of the book and the author (and the ISBN if possible)
• The name of the module for which you will consider the book
• The level of the module (undergraduate, MA, MBA, etc.)
• The number of students taking the module this year
• The start date of the module
• Your full name and your academic address
• If you will be asking your library to purchase copies
If you decide to recommend this text to your students, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
To receive details of new releases and special offers in your areas of interest, please click sign up for our subject-specific e-newsletters using the link at the bottom of the page.